- Image 01
- Image 02
- Image 03
- Image 04
- Image 05
- Image 06
& Composite materials
CARL brings you its skills and abilities of products, from the conception to the manufacture of composite parts, going through machining and the making of tools.
With particularly high-performance design and manufacturing facilities, certified ISO 9001 and EN 9100 Aeronautics, CARL guarantees you a strict respect of procedures , operational modes and final product quality . CARL is a supplier labeled by the FIA.
A project, an idea? contact us.
We intervene at all stages of your project to provide you with technical and financial adapted solutions.
Our design office is at your disposal , our missions:
- Feasibility study.
- Cost estimate.
- Conception (CAO, tools equipment, interface creations, products modification, chassis).
- Flattening of complex surfaces and management of composite layers (draping range).
- Programming for automatic cutting on CN of composite fabrics.
- Technical documentation: methods (machining and composite) , assembly, control, quality.
CARL is at your disposal for the making of machining .having two centers of machining , 5 axis , we have the means to respond quickly to your requests . For example:
Machining from foam board (use ambient temperature maximum/until 450kg/m3)
Machining from epoxide resin board ( use of temperature until 120 C°)
Machining from our exclusive process ( density 500 to 600 kg/m3 and reduction of manufacturing costs from 20 to 30 purcentage according to geometry.
From your need , CARL proposes you :
- The choice of a suitable layout plan
- A composite part mastered and repeated thanks to standardization of our entire production process in line with the ISO9001 standard for the car industry and EN9100 for aviation
- A pre-impregnated composite workshop
- The cutting of composite fabrics on CN ZUND:automatic cutting of fabrics
- An autoclave 2*4m
- Sterilizers OMIA and MEMMERT
- A trimming workshop, finishing of the composite materials
- The realization of your composite parts within 3 weeks from your order and in function of geometry
Our rubber vulcanization performance under pressure:
- realization of flexible tank for the fuel waterproof in the long term , eliminating all the smells of fuel in the vehicule(category homologation FIA:FT3 1999, homologation FT5 , in the course of obtaining)
- Creation of flexible zones which are able to absorb partially the pressures related to shocks. Different solutions can be proposed.
- Adjustment of annulated areas made from coated technical textiles (polyamide , aramid) made of elastomer or raw materials with suitable flexibility.
- Creation of waterproofness areas on the periphery of composite parts.
- The implementation of the hinge function(repeated solicitations)
Our means of production
- GREY ROOM : 110 m2
- AUTOMATIC CUTTING OF FABRICS ZUND : 2200*3000 mm
- AUTOCLAVE : Ø2000*4000 mm – 300 °C – 10 bars
- 4 STERILIZERS : 2 in 780*500*500 mm / 1 in 2000*2000*2000 mm / 1 in 6850*6100*2970 mm
- 3D Thinkdesign software
- Wrapstyler (flattening of complex surfaces)
- Calculation of structure
- FAO SOFTWARE / Programming in 5 continous axis (POWERMILL by AUTODESK)
- Milling machine CNC JOBS 32 : 4500*1600*1400 mm
- Milling machine CNC JOBS 146 : 6500*3000*2000 mm
- MMT metrologist 3500*2000*1000 mm
- Report control
- Worldwide shipping
- Customer specific packaging
Un projet ? Besoin d'une étude ?
Cost Delay Quality
Our commitments CDQ
CARL is the reactivity on a daily basis without compromising on quality.
Team CARL is the respect of quality and the agreed deadline.
CARL commits to :
to send you a commercial and budgetary offer within 48 hours,
to help you in the realization of your projects,
to propose you alternative solutions that can improve the realization and reduce the manufacturing costs.
CARL is certified quality ISO 9001 and EN/AS/KISQ 9100 aeronautics and this year, CARL is targeting the respective obtainment of new versions 2015 and 2016 .
Do you need information ?
You want to know more about our activities! Fill in this form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
26/28, rue Charles Gide
+33 (0)233 291 017
+33 (0)233 292 465